What to do if an improper deduction occurs

If you believe that an improper deduction has been made from your salary or from that of another exempt employee, you should immediately report this information to the Director of Human Resources.  Reports of improper deductions will be promptly investigated.  To ensure that CCS understands your concern and is able to conduct a proper investigation, any complaint that seeks payment or a change in policy should be submitted in writing.  If it is determined that an improper deduction has occurred, the employee will be promptly reimbursed for any improper deductions made.  Employees will not suffer reprisals for making good faith reports of improper deductions.