Restricted Course

Students who intend to register for a course that is restricted to a particular major or class level (for example, Crafts only or juniors only) and who are not in that department or at the required class level must have the department chair or administrator complete and sign the Registration Permission Form and submit it to the Academic Advising and Registration Office.

Policy Contact

[connections category_name=”Academic Advising & Registration”]