A list of helpful Academic Advising and Registration forms available on the College’s Campus Offices page follows:
- Academic Alert Form – This online form was designed to proactively help students who may need additional support with their academic progress. An instructor may submit an Academic Alert Referral for any student in order to address an academic concern.
- Registration Permission – An online form that requires the signature of the Department Chair or Program Manager, granting a student permission to register for a course that is filled or that has some other restriction.
- Drop Request – An online form that the student must complete in order to begin the process of dropping (withdrawing) a course. The student’s Academic Advisor must sign the form for drops. If the student is changing section numbers no Advisor’s signature is needed.
- Curriculum Change – An online form completed by a Department Chair advising Registration to alter a student’s curriculum in some way. Contact the Academic Advising and Registration Office to obtain the appropriate form.
- Change of Major – A form with which a student may transfer from one program to another. The student must present their portfolio to the proposed new Department Chair for acceptance. The new Department Chair will sign and date the form, which indicates acceptance of the student into the major and confirms the assignment of studio credit.
- Declaration of Minor – A form with which an undergraduate student may declare a minor.
- Complete Withdrawal Form – If a student intends a complete withdrawal from CCS for the semester they must meet with an Advisor in the Academic Advising and Registration Office and then a Financial Aid officer for an exit interview. The Academic Advising and Registration Office processes the Complete Withdrawal form and distributes it to all concerned departments.