Skip to content
- Sturdy closed toe shoes or boots – Shoes must
protect feet from heavy objects, slivers, etc. Sandals, flip-flops,
high heels, crocs, open-toed shoes and any other shoe that exposes the
foot are NOT allowed.
- No loose fitting clothing – Please avoid baggy pants, untucked shirts, scarves and jewelry that can become caught in a rotary tool.
- No long, loose hair – Please tie back hair or tuck in a hat. Hair can easily become caught in a rotary tool.
- Eye Protection – MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!!! Prescription glasses must be covered with glasses or a face shield.
- Ear Protection – Ear plugs are available for use. Hearing damage is cumulative and may not be noticed until it is too late.
- Do not operate any tool while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, any non-prescribed or prescribed medication.
- Do not operate any tool if drowsy/sleep deprived.
- Dust masks – are used when creating fine dust and are available at the bookstore.