The faculty of the College have articulated the general objectives of a CCS education in the form of Institutional Student Learning Outcomes and the criteria of the various majors have been aligned with these Institutional Outcomes. Institutional Learning Objectives are as follows:
CCS graduates will be able to:
- THINK: Demonstrate critical thinking characterized by experimentation, inquiry, and theoretically informed social, cultural, and historical awareness.
- CREATE: Synthesize knowledge and skills in the conceptualization and realization of creative expression.
- COMMUNICATE: Articulate ideas and visual concepts in writing, presentations, and professional practice.
- INNOVATE: Frame visionary responses to evolving social, cultural, and economic needs and opportunities.
- CONNECT: Engage as responsible and ethical citizens of diverse, local, global and professional communities.
- LEAD: Demonstrate leadership through appropriate research, methods, design, and professional conduct.