Connecting With Staff and Peer Tutors
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of students and staff, walk-in service is not available at this time. All appointments are conducted via zoom and written assignments may be emailed to us. Follow the scheduling links on this page to connect with CTW staff or peer tutors. Direct any general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Tutoring and Writing Mission
The Center for Tutoring and Writing provides a supportive environment for all students to reach their academic potential. We strive to build confidence in students’ abilities, help students develop their own individual learning practices and achieve goals relative to an assignment or a career path.
Hours and Information
CTW Staff (currently working remotely)
Monday – Friday
8:30 – 4:30
Peer Tutors (currently working remotely)
Monday – Friday
10:00 – 8:00
If you need assistance with writing, please email your paper along with the assignment description to email@example.com.
To schedule a virtual appointment for Academic Coaching, Time Management, or any other academic concerns, click on the Calendly links below to find a time that works for you.
Tutors are available to work with students remotely via Zoom. Click the Calendly link below to view all tutor availability and to schedule a virtual meeting: https://calendly.com/ccs-peer-tutors
- One-on-one assistance with all classes, including Liberal Arts and Foundations
- Tailored to meet individual’s needs and pace
- Academic Coaching
- Time Management Consultations
- Discuss effective strategies to improve productivity and organizational skills
- Writing support available for any type of assignment: essays, research papers, artist’s statements, resumes.
- Emphasis on building better writers not just better papers
- Help with all stages of writing process: brainstorming, organizing ideas, sharpening grammar skills, formatting
- Academic Strategy Workshops
- Short presentations offered throughout the academic year
Online Writing from Purdue – http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/679/01/