Terms of the Rental
- Lockers are assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- The combination to the lock that has been placed on the locker is distributed by the Cashier’s Office upon receipt of payment.
- Lockers must be cleaned out and locks returned to the Cashier’s Office on or before the date stated on the locker rental agreement you will sign upon receipt of payment.
- In the event that the lock is not returned, the contents of the locker will be discarded.
- A disposal fee may be assessed to your tuition account. A hold will be placed on your record until this fee is paid.
- The College for Creative Studies is not responsible for items lost or stolen from your locker.
Rental Fee Rates
- Locker Rental Fee (non-refundable)
- $20.00 covers both Fall and Winter Semesters
- $10.00 for only Winter Semester
- Please see the Cashier’s Office located in the Yamasaki for additional information.
Please see the Cashier’s Office, located on the first floor of the Yamasaki Building, for additional information.
[connections category_name=”Business Services”]