In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the College for Creative Studies (CCS) will “withhold” student “Directory Information” with the student’s written consent, using this form. The FERPA policy is explained in the CCS Policy Database available to students.
This authorization form must be submitted by the student, otherwise it will be recorded as invalid/voided.
Log in with your CCS credentials to submit this form to the Academic Advising & Registration Office (AARO). Additional information may be required.
STUDENT DIRECTORY INFORMATION
CCS defines the following as directory information:
- Student’s name
- Dates of attendance
- Graduation date
- Major/Academic Programs
- Degrees, honors, and awards received
WITHHOLDING DIRECTORY INFORMATION
It is important that students understand the consequences of withholding directory information:
- If you request that this information be withheld, your directory information will be available only to college faculty and staff on a “need to know” basis.
- Any future request for directory information from non-institutional persons, organizations, other students, or relatives will be denied.
- CCS/AARO will not be able to verify enrollment or confirm a degree earned for possible employment, insurance purposes, galleries/businesses, etc.
- Withhold requests will remain effective until you cancel the request in writing to the AARO (including after graduation, leave of absence, etc).
Student Signature/Request to Withhold
You must log in to view this form. Please login in to the right using your CCS username and password.