Ed Tech handles/administers Canvas and Simple Syllabus troubleshooting. If you are experiencing issues with attendance, please submit a IT helpdesk ticket at helpdesk.collegeforcreativestudies.edu.
If you are receiving the following error message in Simple Syllabus please submit an IT helpdesk ticket at helpdesk.collegeforcreativestudies.edu.
Ed Tech trouble shooting includes:
- Course page problems such as formatting, embedding, links, modules, module links, pages, assignments, discussion boards, images, interactive elements and page layouts.
- Course content copies with permission from content owner only
- Canvas course template and home page troubleshooting
- Canvas grade book set-up assistance and troubleshooting
- Simple Syllabus troubleshooting
- Simple Syllabus access permissions
- Adding, removing, or changing TAs/observers/students to Canvas courses only after appropriate paperwork has been completed.
- Necessary paperwork could include:
- Scheduled Course Change Form to update the course tally with faculty information
- HR paperwork for hiring new adjunct faculty (Adjunct Faculty Appointment Authorization)
- Student course enrollment overloads after approval has been given
- Chair’s request to add TA for instructional purposes
You do not have permission to view this form without logging in. Please login in to the right using your CCS username and password.