- Use this form to request a faculty development, staff development, program manager development, or visiting artist opportunity within the CCS Academic Affairs division.
- Please include a two-to-three paragraph rationale of how this experience will benefit the College. This rationale must be attached for consideration (within the form).
- If this is a faculty development request and faculty are required to teach during the time requested, include detailed plans for course coverage (within the form).
- Any costs that exceed the allotted budget, should have a different budget center assigned or the person will cover the costs out-of-pocket. Only approved expenses will be covered by Academic Affairs.
- If approved, the department or form originator is responsible for completing the necessary travel arrangements and payment requisitions. All reimbursement forms must be filed within 60 days of the event.
- If the event/trip is canceled, please notify the Academic Affairs office immediately.
You must log in to view this form. Please use the login form on the right to enter your CCS credentials and continue.