Identify which of the following defines you and your voucher type first.
For Students attending via the MI Works! Tuition Assistance program
- Request your Enrollment Authorization from your MI Works! Case Manager
- Bring your Tuition Voucher/Enrollment Authorization Form and the following details for each course you want to register for to the CE office (6th fl. Taubman)
course code, number and section letter, price Example: AGRC 000 AC $555
- Students must have applied and been accepted into a Certificate program in order to apply MI Works! tuition assistance funds to CE courses.
- Students must apply to MI Works! through a MI Works! Career Center. To find one near you, go to www.mi.gov/nwlb
- Download the MI Works! Guidelines
For Students redeeming a Gift Certificate or Award Voucher
- Bring your Tuition Voucher and the following details for the course you want to register for to the CE office (6th fl. Taubman) course code, number and section letter, price Example: AGRC 000 AC $325
- Vouchers often have an expiration date, please verify that your voucher is still valid
- The original voucher must be presented at the time of registration
For Students attending via a Tuition Assistance Voucher from their Employer (not CCS)
- Request your Tuition Voucher from your employer using the course code, number, section letter and total cost of the course you want to take
- When you receive your Tuition Voucher from your employer, bring it to the CE office (6th fl. Taubman) to get registered in the course.
- Be sure to work several week s in advance of the course start date to ensure your employer gets the voucher ready before the class is scheduled to start. You will want to register early to ensure your seat in the class.
- Students will not be registered for a class if they can not present the actual Tuition Voucher at the time of registration.
For CCS Employees and Employee Legal Dependents
To find out if you or your legal dependent(s) is eligible for a tuition voucher, please contact Human Resources office firstname.lastname@example.org or 313‐664‐7652
If you qualify for a CCS Employee Tuition Voucher follow these steps:
- Take the course number, course cost and title to Cindy Hall in HR
- Receive Voucher from HR and Deliver to the CE office (6th fl. Taubman)
- Employees are required to pay stated material fees for courses. Some courses have a required minimum due in order for employees or their legal dependants to enroll.
- Employees are registered for a course only if there is space available; paying students get first priority
- Employees are registered for a course only 1 week prior to the start of the class
- Employee enrollments do not count toward the minimum enrollment number required to offer a course