This policy contains the campus procedures and requirements related to COVID-19 mitigation and prevention strategies. The requirements in this policy apply to all College employees, students, and visitors. Violations of this policy will be addressed by:
- Employee violations will be addressed by Human Resources through employee disciplinary policies
- Student violations will be addressed by the Dean of Students through College Judicial policies
- Visitor violations will be addressed by Campus Safety and Security and documented with the Dean of Students
Failure to abide by the requirements contained within this policy may result in immediate and temporary or permanent removal from campus, employee disciplinary actions up to and including termination, and student disciplinary actions up to and including suspension.
COVID-19 College Requirements
All members of the CCS community and campus visitors must:
- Wear a face covering and/or face shield at all times when inside campus facilities and when on campus grounds. Individuals alone in campus offices and students within private residence halls rooms are not required to wear face coverings or face shields.
- Maintain six feet of social/physical distance in all campus facilities including outdoor settings.
- Consume food only in designated dining (cafeteria) areas, private offices, and campus residence hall rooms. Outdoor dining is permitted while maintain appropriate social/physical distancing.
- Disinfect shared equipment and tools both before and after usage with the supplies and equipment that are provided in common areas such as computer labs, home away from home work stations, studio and shop equipment, etc.
- Conduct a daily health self screening prior to coming to campus.
- Refrain from coming to campus while experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to an individual with a positive or presumed positive case of COVID-19.
- Adhere to all directional signage and restrictions throughout campus facilities.
COVID-19 Concern Reporting
Reports of COVID-19 concerns or failure to abide by these policies can be made to:
- Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
- Senior Director, Facilities and Campus Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Resources Manager at email@example.com