Job postings older than 6 weeks will be removed.
Position: Imaging Center TechnicianDepartment: Imaging Center
The Imaging Center Tech is responsible for the daily operation of the Imaging Center, which includes copying, scanning, digital printing, and binding. This position also consists of the usage of laser and various large format printers. In addition, the IC Tech is responsible for assistance in basic printer maintenance.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize & respond to Imaging Center print submissions via the CCS email system; maintain calendar for print pick up.
• Process digital files to print to both laser and inkjet printers, as well as performing wire and plastic coil binding.
• Perform basic maintenance to both laser and inkjet printers, including nozzle checks and head alignments.
• Process large format print jobs using an Onyx RIP station.
• Maintain inventory of paper stock and basic office supplies.
• Interact with the CCS community to provide a positive educational printing experience; assist with outreach programs in the classroom.
• Responsible for cash credit, and CCS SmART card transactions via the Imaging Center Square POS system.
• Assist faculty, staff, and students in the operation of equipment as needed;
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to perform basic technical troubleshooting and problem solving;
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat].
• Working knowledge of the proper usage of color working spaces; understanding of CMYK and RGB.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse client population; must be a self-motivated, punctual and reliable individual.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to occasionally cover unfilled shifts and extended periods at the end of the semester.
1. Must be eligible through Financial Aid.
2. Second Semester Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior level preferred
3. Student Employment Authorization-to-Hire & HR Tax Forms must be completed prior to starting position
Apply by filling out our application >> https://forms.gle/e6W7vgwQzum6V9547
Contact Michelle Peck with any questions!
Posted on April 7, 2021