The CCS Office of Partnerships primary purpose is to serve students and external partners. We engage industry and community partners in many CCS programs through meaningful projects and initiatives in order to prepare all students for a successful and sustainable creative practice.
Programs and Services:
- Curricular experiential learning programs including educational partnerships (sponsored projects, service learning projects) and internships
- Provide career development services through career planning, workshops, coaching, and resource guides
- Direct connections to industry and community partners to support professional development
- Services and programs that encourage external partners to choose CCS as their talent resource Programs
Career Development Events
Create a profile, upload a resume & portfolio, browse internships and full-time creative opportunities. Visit Handshake at https://collegeforcreativestudies.joinhandshake.com/
Sponsored Research Projects
In order to take an internship for credit, students must meet the following criteria:
- Complete all Freshman and Sophomore courses.
- Junior or Senior level status in studio courses.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.8 or better.
- Portfolio Approval Form signed by a
full timefaculty member.
- Complete one year of course work.
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better.
- Portfolio Approval Form signed by Department Chair or full-time faculty member.
To find out more about applying, searching for internships and internship options, click here.
Professional Development Links
CCS 4 Year Career Plan
make a career plan starting freshman year.
resources include job search sites, grant information, competitions, fellowships, copyright information, gallery listings, professional organizations, self-promotion, freelance jobs, and more.
Employment Opportunities in Education
view department of education job announcements by state