You can embed a video player directly into your course content by placing iframe HTML code within a course item or even an announcement.… Read the rest “How Do I Embed A YouTube Video Into My Course Content?”
You can add details or edit your assignments.
- Click the down-arrow next to the name of the assignment, you will see several options.
- Under “Course Management” go to “Grade Center” and click on it.
- Click on “Full Grade Center”
- Click on the down arrow on the assignment you wish to grade or edit.
- First open a the course content tab.
- Click on the weekly folder that the discussion should go into.
- Click on “Tools”.
You can use Google Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people.
Using Google Forms on a Computer
- Set up a new form or quiz.
Screen Readers That Work With Google Drive
Google Drive works with these supported screen readers so you can store, edit, and share your files:
- ChromeVox: You don’t need to do any additional setup to use Drive with ChromeVox on Chrome OS.
Welcome to using Zoom at the College for Creative Studies. Zoom is a web-based system that combines video conferencing, online meetings, and mobile collaboration into one platform.… Read the rest “Holding Your CCS Course or Meeting With Zoom”
Log in to your Blackboard course.
Open the Editor where you wish to insert an image.
Select the “Insert/Edit Image” icon to embed an image in the text area or edit an existing selected image.… Read the rest “How to add Images in the Blackboard Editor”
First, expand the Users and Groups menu.
Select “Groups.” (Figure 1)
Click “Create” from the Groups window (Figure 2).… Read the rest “How to Create and Use Groups”
Embedding a YouTube video as an item will allow you to modify how the video appears in your course. Read more on Embed Videos & Playlists.… Read the rest “How to Embed a YouTube Video as an Item”